Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. The essential oil provides important antioxidants,* including the powerful antioxidant limonene. Tangerine has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting. Tangerine is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system.*
Tangerine essential oil can be used to help soothe anxious feelings and manage stress. A popular and flavorful addition to desserts and drinks—from water to fruit smoothies—Tangerine can be used in any recipe calling for citrus fruits.
- Contains powerful antioxidants*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports a healthy immune system*
Tangy, sweet, fresh
- Add 2–3 drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes
- Add 1–2 drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring
- To energize and uplift mood, place 1–2 drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize sensitivity if needed
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
doTERRA Wellness Advocate Resource Card
Curious about how oils, stones and chakras all work together for a wholistic mindful life?
I've broken it all down for you and it's my free gift to you. Simply sign-up using the button to your right and get it delivered straight to your inbox.