Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor. Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides internal cleansing benefits* and can be diffused to help purify the air. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its ability to uplift, balance, and energize. Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties
- Used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser*
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
Citrus, tart, sweet
Lime rind (peel)
Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and lift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
doTERRA Wellness Advocate Resource Card
Curious about how oils, stones and chakras all work together for a wholistic mindful life?
I've broken it all down for you and it's my free gift to you. Simply sign-up using the button to your right and get it delivered straight to your inbox.