Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy.* Fennel may help support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.* Fennel is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.*
- Promotes healthy digestion*
- Supports a healthy respiratory system*
- May help promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation*
Licorice, sweet, honey
E-anethole, fenchol, α-pinene
- Take internally to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.*
- Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavor.
- Add 1–2 drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
doTERRA Wellness Advocate Resource Card
Curious about how oils, stones and chakras all work together for a wholistic mindful life?
I've broken it all down for you and it's my free gift to you. Simply sign-up using the button to your right and get it delivered straight to your inbox.